[acc_tr_vsk] Re: tr

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 21:03:37 +0200

I shall join soon, I have deleted the invitation to skippers to join our team but still invited them to use our mailing list. I have redressed QUIMIAC in his rights and corrected the score of the involved micro. I now compute the yesterday scores and publish them ... few minutes.

Hello good fellows,

If no other so I would open server at 21:00 CET!

See you.

Cheers, Rick

*Jean-Luc Dellis                            *
*Lab. de la Physique de la Matière Condensée*
*03 22 82 78 85                             *
*jean-luc.dellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx              *
*http://www.u-picardie.fr/~dellis/index.htm *