[acc_tr_vsk] Re: tr

  • From: Rein van der Laan <redalert.rein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 21:12:33 +0200

Rick, I hope you enjoy your holidays there with your wife. And don't be
sorry for having some offline fun & family time ;)

I'm back from my week of North Sea sailing. We didn't win, but to sail on a
topsailschooner (38m) against 400 other students on open sea: great. But now
teamracing is back on, and I will wrap this up and join you online right
away!

Rein