[acc_tr_vsk] Re: tr

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 21:13:57 +0200

Tx REin, nice to hear from you

good luck
Rick
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rein van der Laan
  To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 9:12 PM
  Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] Re: tr

  Rick, I hope you enjoy your holidays there with your wife. And don't be sorry
for having some offline fun & family time ;)

  I'm back from my week of North Sea sailing. We didn't win, but to sail on a
topsailschooner (38m) against 400 other students on open sea: great. But now
teamracing is back on, and I will wrap this up and join you online right away!

  Rein

  On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 18:44, Rick Schulze <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi Friends!!!

    At first: congrat for victory micro challenge at tuesday.

    At second: From tuesday, 27. April incl. tuesday 04.05.2010 I'm together
with my wife in France (Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, Rognes, Camarque).
So I cant neither sailing nor hosting at these tuesdays (micro challenge). I
beg your pardon for that. It's very pity but it's not be able to help it.

    In addition I would open team race server tonight at 20:30 CET under TEAM
RACE ACC.
    I would pleased to meet you all.

    Cheers Rick