[acc_tr_vsk] Re: team race

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:26:24 +0100

Hi John and all,
I had this version of teamspeak downloaded and installed and i could hear Jiel
and you talking. I've tested 2 several micro (Sennheiser and Sony), but there
was nothing. Otherwise. the micros have functioned by recording to a wave-file.
I have no idea, why the damned teamspeak not will go. Could it be possible that
there must be some options setting up i.e. choice any channel?

Cheers Rick
          From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Thursday, 12 November, 2009, 7:59

          > Server is just open!

          Dear Rick and all,

          Yep sorry, but it can be difficult to join a short term race... Once,
it was Alb who came to carry me at the TR from a fleet where i was, i havent
red my emails ...

          I should like to know how to join the TeamSpeak in separating the
group in red and blue in order each skipper only speak in his own team. I shall
check, but maybe someoneof already knows.

          Anyway, i shall set up a TR tonight at 9h00 CET, firstly in private
PW "havefun" and after in public in case we will not be 6.

          Cheers,

          jiel