[acc_tr_vsk] Re: team race

  • From: theo <theo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:56:17 +0100

Hi list,

especially for teamracing you should find all information you need on
teamspeak right here:

http://itbyc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1086

please note that at ITBYC we use the RC44 as the default boat for
teamracing.
Whether courses are fit for ACC is a matter of opinion :)

Dowloadable zip files that contain executable installers for

- the whole itbyc package (RC44 boat + skins including red and blue, ACC
red and blue skin, Offshore red and blue skin, and some courses)  37 MB
- the current itbyc team racing courses

can be downloaded here:

http://admirals.process-it.eu/download/itbyc/

Cheers,