[acc_tr_vsk] Re: team race

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:59:43 +0100

Server is just open!

Dear Rick and all,

Yep sorry, but it can be difficult to join a short term race... Once, it was Alb who came to carry me at the TR from a fleet where i was, i havent red my emails ...

I should like to know how to join the TeamSpeak in separating the group in red and blue in order each skipper only speak in his own team. I shall check, but maybe someoneof already knows.

Anyway, i shall set up a TR tonight at 9h00 CET, firstly in private PW "havefun" and after in public in case we will not be 6.

Cheers,

jiel