[acc_tr_vsk] R: training in private server

  • From: "Piaggio, Marco" <marco.piaggio@xxxxxx>
  • To: "acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 08:56:04 +0000

Nice idea Jluc.
When I try to trap or to slow some boats, I always lose ...
We can do it before opening a public server too.
Have you the replay?
Can you post it?

Hello friends !

Yesterday when trapping ALOU at a upwind mark, i have been suddendly
losing my rights. Happily, alou did not pen me but i am not glad
because i do not understand why i was in fault, what was the rule i
have broken.... Is it a Nadeo weakness or my lack of knowlegde ?

To clarify what we can do when trapping and to improve our skill, I
propose that after each "micros" we open a private server and train in
duos around specific situations:
- trap at the referree boat when starting the race
- trap at the upwind mark
- trap at the downwind mark

What do you think ?

Amicalement,