[acc_tr_vsk] training in private server

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 10:47:32 +0200

Hello friends !

Yesterday when trapping ALOU at a upwind mark, i have been suddendly losing my rights. Happily, alou did not pen me but i am not glad because i do not understand why i was in fault, what was the rule i have broken.... Is it a Nadeo weakness or my lack of knowlegde ?

To clarify what we can do when trapping and to improve our skill, I propose that after each "micros" we open a private server and train in duos around specific situations:
- trap at the referree boat when starting the race
- trap at the upwind mark
- trap at the downwind mark

What do you think ?

Amicalement,