[acc_tr_vsk] Re: Google Sites / Web Development

  • From: theo <theo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:18:46 +0100

You will need something on the webserver generating your webpage that
makes data from the teamspeakserver
available right on your server, then by javascript you cold make a
browser display that content (stemming from your server).  When you only
can put html and javascript on your web server.  I don't see any other
way then loading that content from a server that can in an iframe or
otherwise.   You could check here:
http://www.tsviewer.com/index.php?page=serverreg