[acc_tr_vsk] Re: Google Sites / Web Development

  • From: theo <theo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 20:41:10 +0100

you mean something like this here:

http://admirals.process-it.eu/tsv/TS_Viewer.php

which can be put into a html page like this:

<iframe src="http://admirals.process-it.eu/tsv/TS_Viewer.php
<view-source:http://www.vivarace.de/randr/challengelist_ticker.php>"
width="190" height="300" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" align="right"
scrolling="auto" frameborder="0">

</iframe>

This will show the website TS_Viewer.php inside a frame (with no
borders) 190 x 300 pixel on the html page...

Like this:

To make TS Viewer work you need to know the query port of the server..
and have access to it..

Cheers,

Theo (Admiral)