[acbny-l] Re: updates

  • From: "Mann, Jean" <Jean.Mann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:18:20 -0500

Congratulations Becky and Mary Lou!!!  As one who served on that council for
more years than I care to think about, I am, for the first time I can
remember, thrilled with the result of the elections!!!Two Acb-ers!  I never
thought I'd see that happen!

Thanks for the updates on Carol, and have a great time in New Orleans.

Jean