[acbny-l] Re: Maureen on Maxi 052303

  • From: "Wiebers" <minieyes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 17:44:25 -0400

Good Evening Maureen

Maxi Aids DOES NOT charge any shipping when you pick up anything you order.
That was an old policy that has been changed several years ago.  Maxi Aids
has over 4,500 products in its catalog.  Therefore, it is very difficult to
bring every product that Maxi Aids receives requests for at conferences,
conventions and trade shows.

Harold