[acbny-l] Re: Maureen on Maxi 052303

  • From: "Howard Smith" <hsmith1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 10:46:01 -0400

It's not like you have to investigate the business practices of McDonald's
vs. Burger King before buying a burger, but if there was some well known
fact about either or company you should heed the warning.  What if one of
the for mentioned companies mixed horse meat or something similar in their
burgers and sold them at half the price of the competitor?  I guess it would
be in your best interest to buy whatever is cheaper.

I know this isn't a direct correlation with Maxi-Aids, but it does show that
some people just don't care no matter what facts are put before them.

Funny thing about ILA too.  A while back someone posted here a test website
that you could save some percentage off by ordering through it.  I'm sure I
thought it would be a good idea if ILA was added to your website and as of
this morning it's still not there and my guess is that it probably never
will.

I guess if the staff of Maxi-Aids was grilling babies in public it would be
OK with you too.

But as the old saying goes, birds of a feather.