[aarontech] how many laptops on the wall (or in my case, how many days until Christmas)?

  • From: "constantine \(on laptop\)" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 14:05:18 -0600

Hi!

Soooo! I got an Asus EEE Pc 900 ha. I know its a step down from yours Aaron,
but hey, it gets 5 hours on battery, not bad for a 4 cell. Anyway that's the
only difference about it, everything else is the same.
Only I can't open it until Christmas! What a bummer! Sooo excited.

contact details:

email: tcwood12@xxxxxxx

and others
msn: the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100
gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio