[aarontech] Re: how many laptops on the wall (or in my case, how many days until Christmas)?

  • From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 01:33:17 -0500

99 laptops on the wall 99 laptops on the wall 99 laptops on the wall;
take one down pass it around 98 laptops on the wall;
98 laptops on the wall 98 laptops on  the wall 98 laptops on the wall;
take one down pass it around 97 bottles of beer on the wall;
97 bottles of beer on the wall 97 bottles of beer on the wall 97 bottles of
beer on the wall
Hey wait, we're talking about laptops here, sry I slipped.----- Original
Message -----