[aarontech] Re: how many laptops on the wall (or in my case, how many days until Christmas)?

  • From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 09:25:33 -0500

Hey, only two days! Wooooo go you!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valiant8086
  To: aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 1:33 AM
  Subject: [aarontech] Re: how many laptops on the wall (or in my case, how
many days until Christmas)?

  99 laptops on the wall 99 laptops on the wall 99 laptops on the wall;
  take one down pass it around 98 laptops on the wall;
  98 laptops on the wall 98 laptops on  the wall 98 laptops on the wall;
  take one down pass it around 97 bottles of beer on the wall;
  97 bottles of beer on the wall 97 bottles of beer on the wall 97 bottles of
beer on the wall
  Hey wait, we're talking about laptops here, sry I slipped.----- Original
Message -----