[aabg] Re: 3rd Congress of Alpine and Arctic Botanic Gardens - Trento 12-15 September 2012 - 1st announcement

  • From: 3rd Congress of Alpine and Arctic Botanic Gardens <aabg.3rd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aabg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:29:20 +0200

Dear François,

we are now finalising the programme for the upcoming AABG congress.
As you mentioned in your registration form, we would be delighted to have
your possible presentation on Rhodiola rosea! Can you then define a title
and prepare a short abstract filling it in the attached abstract submission
form? Thank you!!
As for the garden presentation, it is just a 5 (MAX 10) minutes
presentation to illustrate your garden to the other congress participants!
Re. your accommodation, you mentioned that there will be one accompanying
person, for the booking process can you send us his/her name? do you prefer
twin or double accommodation?
Please let me know at your earlier convenince!
thank you!
Costa

On 1 May 2012 11:12, François Bonnet <jardinpontdenant@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Thanks for the organisation, i'mwaiting for your instruction, specially
> about what i have to present about my garden.
>
> Best Regards
>
> François Bonnet
> "La Thomasia"
> Jardin alpin de Pont de Nant
>  ------------------------------
>

> --

__________________________________

secretariat of the *3rd International Congress *

*of the Alpine and Arctic Botanic Gardens*

Viotte Alpine Botanical Garden

c/o Museo delle Scienze**

via Calepina, 14 CP393 - 38122 TRENTO (Italy)

tel. +39 0461 270 381 mob. +39 348 3044 940

fax. +39 0461 233 830

congress e-mail: *aabg.3rd@xxxxxxxxx*

www.mtsn.tn.it/viote_giardino_botanico/eventi/congresso_set2012.asp

www.mtsn.tn.it/viote_giardino_botanico/default.asp