[56raf_firebirds] Re: pe2 cockpit

  • From: "tim foster" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("silverwings.stickz")
  • To: 56raf_firebirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 18:31:11 +0000

ook finally see why phoenix and I are different. When I said I was flying  pe2 87, I meant I was flying pe2 type 87. Adding a blister turret turns it into a type 110. So strictly speaking we were not both flying a type 87 (although obviously game doesnt differentiate them unlike il2 46). Bit difficult flying at low level for us both to concentrate on a conversation. So there aint nought wrong with either of our installs phoenix (I just prefer the greater ammo in non blister)

TTFN

Stickz

if you dont live life on the edge you are taking up too much space

https://www.avg.com