[56raf_firebirds] Re: Squad nite Wednesday.

  • From: "tim foster" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("silverwings.stickz")
  • To: 56raf_firebirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 13:28:48 +0000

actually rear gunner still got the kill - he did an extra 40% damage at point blank range to it after I passed. So my 80ish% damage to pilot plus  damage to his plane got superceded. Perhaps he will learn next time dont pull up twice into stall turns to reengage fighter and dont ignore a second bomber to do it. After his first pull off cina where I couldnt get high enough in time, I was perfectly positioned for him repeating. Still cant believe I successfully hit him, and after strafing the flak wasnt sure I had any ammo to do so. All down hill for rest of year and probably my share for next as well.

TTFN
Stickz

On 06/11/2021 09:18, 56RAF_phoenix wrote:

Boot, you missed the delight of seeing Stickz shoot down a 109-F2 with the forward firing guns of his Pe-2!
The Finnish stats have now caught up (they didn't appear the next day for some reason), so it's recorded for posterity.
It was a very satisfying low-level bombing sortie on the Moscow map.

56RAF_phoenix

On 03/11/2021 14:09, Marc Aronds wrote:
Gents, unable to attend this evening.
See you all next time.
Cheers
Boot

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

--
if you dont live life on the edge you are taking up too much space

https://www.avg.com