[56raf_firebirds] pe2 cockpit

  • From: "tim foster" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("silverwings.stickz")
  • To: 56raf_firebirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 18:09:00 +0000

ok in view of recent discussion with phoenix, how many have pe2 cockpit as shown in picture 1 without a flap indicator. Tha flap indicator on mine is down on cockpit left panel as shown in pictures 2 and 3 (0deg and 40deg I think). This is my view in both release version and my test version(s). As far as I can remember only pe2 110 also had flap dial at front (and I thought it was then on the green empty panel under the present gunsight position but it was also repeated on the left panel as in mine)

TTFN

Stickz

--
if you dont live life on the edge you are taking up too much space

https://www.avg.com