[24hoursupport] Re: width

  • From: Ron Allen <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "yyixi001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:10:51 -0600

Hello Roland,

Look for the column width or word wrap setting in the setup. I think
that's where the problem is.

Ron

ysc> Hi, My Netscape 7.1 is giving me an email Compose (reply mode) window
ysc> that is larger than my screen and forcing me to scroll sideways a little
ysc> to read every line, and I can't figure out how to correct this. The
ysc> settings seem correct, so I must be looking in the wrong place. How do I
ysc> fix this, please?