[24hoursupport] Netscape email setup

  • From: yyixi001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:20:20 -0600

I found out how to set up my Netscape 7.1 emails to be all plain text,so
I won't need my last question answered after all.

I also found out how to set up the filters using existing emails. You
can click on an unwanted message to highlight it, go to the top menu to
'Message', drop down to 'create filter from message', then tell it to
send it to Trash and mark it as read. Absolutely devastating to junk
mail. I think you can also just mark any incoming message as 'junk mail'
and it keeps the setting.

Roland