[24hoursupport] Re: unchecking items in startup folder

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 10:39:55 -0500

You can check it but the preferred way is to permanently stop the item
from running by removing it from where ever it is starting up at.  If
you look on the startup tab it will give you the location of where it is
starting including the path in the registry if it is starting from
there.  Delete it from it's source and it will no longer show up on the
startup tab and you can return msconfig back to normal startup.

Spider