[24hoursupport] unchecking items in startup folder

  • From: "wiilson morton" <wmorton2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 08:44:17 -0500

I have windows xp home edition.
When I go to msconfig and uncheck an item in the startup folder, and restart
the computer, I get a nessage that says "you have used the sysyem config.
utility to make changes to the way windows starts. The system config.utility is
currently in diagnostic or selective start up mode causing this message to be
displayed and this utility to run every time windows starts"

Then it says " don't show this message or launch the system config. utility
when windows starts"  The box next to it is unchecked. Should I check it to
stop getting that message?

Thanks,
Wilson
wmorton2@xxxxxxxxxx