[24hoursupport] Re: unable to view all programs

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:10:23 -0500

Frank,
It sounds like you need to change your screen resolution.  Right click on a
blank part of your desktop and go to Properties.  Click on the Settings tab
and you should see a slider type of control that shows your current setting.
I'm guessing your at either 640 or 800.  Try sliding the bar to the right.
Yes it is going to make things "smaller" but I think that's what you need to
do in order to see everything.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/