[24hoursupport] unable to view all programs

  • From: Frank <gno52@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 05:57:43 -0500

Win2K sp4

When I click on start > programs I am not able to view all
programs...i.e. screen shows only two columns instead of three which
is needed.  How can I increase the size on my monitor so that I may
view all programs (even if scrolling is needed). I can see all if I
right click on programs and click on <open all programs> but that
opens explorer which, with scrolling,
enables me to view all programs.  This seems to be an unecessary added
step..unlike what I could do with win98 with program manager.

How can I change this?

=46rank