[24hoursupport] Re: the right video card

  • From: Lene Pagsuguiron <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 02:41:37 -0800 (PST)

Thank you so much for all of that information, gangle!  Especially about the
capping since I was thinking of doing some of that myself.  The card you
recommended looks good, most of the videos I play on my computer has been
having synch problems (like the video is lagging behind sound), I hope getting
a new video card will solve that problem.