[24hoursupport] the right video card

  • From: Lene Pagsuguiron <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 23:58:53 -0800 (PST)

Hey everyone, I've been thinking of getting a new video card w/TV-Out
capabilities so I can watch from my television.  I'm not sure which to get but
I'm hoping for something affordable.  I think the top of the line right now is
the Radeon 9700 or so.  I'm still running win98se with audio and video on
board.  I don't have DDR ram, just SDRAM and 600mhz of processing power.  My tv
has S-Video which i use for my playstation 2.  I haven't reformatted my
computer b/c i don't want to lose Oracle.