[24hoursupport] Re: should I unsubscribe to the yahoo-list - Spider

  • From: "1astrosfan" <1astrosfan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:28:00 -0500

Spider, Just a question, Does yahoo delete groups that are not active (have
heard they do)?  If they do, maybe you should post test messages every so
often so that they will see the group as active and not delete it.  I have
heard that they delete non-active groups and to lose the archives would be
terrible.

Sarah