[24hoursupport] Re: should I unsubscribe to the yahoo-list

  • From: <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:57:23 -0400

What I would recommend for the time being is to put yourself on "No
Mail" at Yahoo and simply check the web page for the list once in
awhile.  There is over 3 years of archives there that can be quite
useful to search if you wanted to check on a problem that has been asked
before.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1