[24hoursupport] how to reconstruct splitted files

  • From: "samy" <samyci@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:20:44 +0200

hi Friends,

      i downloaded a free program called  File Splitter.

     it splitts the files nice and quickly.

    my problem is that nowhere in the program and/or in the readme file is
explanation how i or the person who receives the pieces from me  ( my purpose
was to slpit mp3 files into smaller pieces in order to send them by email )
will reconstruct the whole file again...

    the creator supplied his site's URL and his email. the site of the creator
does not exist  and my email  to him was returned..

   can YOU  help ?

TIA
samy

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at