[24hoursupport] Re: help

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 15:46:52 -0800

Hi Lynda,
here is the link in the footer from this email;

For a web-based membership management utility and information on list

Our sister group at Yahoo can be found here;
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/24hrsupporthelpdesk/

I hope this helps

See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes virus page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 03/12/2003 at 10:10 AM Lynda wrote:

could someone please send me the link to the site, I lost it when I got my
new computer and I need help?? LOL  Need to resent my email preferences,
thanks
Lynda