[24hoursupport] Re: help

  • From: Joe Parker <joe.parker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:39:51 -0400

Dunno about the popups from MS. I don't see any on their site, but then I'm
using Mozilla 1.0 with popups turned off.

Drag IE to the size you want it, then close it. It will remember that last
size and should open at it the next time you run it. It doesn't matter what
size - you can nearly fill the screen if you want.

At 09:33 AM 7/16/2002, you wrote:
>hi! why am I getting so many pop ups
>from Microsoft? I am running
>lavasoft ad-aware program with win me
>and Microsoft internet 6.0 I am not bothered when I am running other programs
>but Microsoft...with pop-ups...also when I go to open Microsoft internet
>explorer
>it opens in a minimize window instead of the maximize window that is very
>bothering to me how can that be fixed?

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at