[24hoursupport] full hard drive?

  • From: "Debbie" <lillearners@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:10:15 -0500

This is from a friend. Can anyone help?
****************************
My hard drive is almost full or so it says.  I have a 40GB hard drive.  I
have Windows XP and it says that I have over 23GB under Documents...Owner.
I can't find any big files...does anyone know what's going on?  I tried to
defragment my hard drive and it says it doesn't have enough available space
to run it.  I've deleted my Cookies and Temporary Internet Files and am at a
loss for what to do next.