[24hoursupport] MS Outlook XP

  • From: "Vicky" <vlconlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:27:34 -0700

Hi,

I am currently running XP Pro with the latest version of Outlook. I use
a program for my business which automatically send emails (through
Outlook) to my customers (saves me a lot of time!). However, when the
program tries to send emails, a notice from Outlook pops up warning me
that another program is trying to send emails through Outlook and it
could be a potential virus. Is there a way to turn this feature off just
for this program?

Thanks,

Victoria L. Conlin
vlconlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx