[24hoursupport] System Restore file missing.....

  • From: Lene <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 07:36:39 -0800 (PST)

I upgraded my winxp home to professional on my laptop and now I am getting an
error message if I click on system restore that says

rstrui.exe - entry point not found

The procedure entry point remoteassistancePrepareSystemRestore could not be
located in the dynamic link library winsta.dll.

Can anyone help me figure out how to get it working again or find the missing
file?