[24hoursupport] Re: Symantec and file access denied

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:19:07 -0500

Go to http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/nsys/nsw_2004_se_tasks_component.html
and enter the search term "manual uninstall". Look in the results for the
one that applies to your OS and follow their instructions.

After the search you should end up at:
http://service1.symantec.com/support/nsw.nsf/c29904d06a7d57ee88256d8000465a9
3/8ab07720111da8c388256d90006f97b8?OpenDocument&prod=Norton%20SystemWorks&ve
r=2004%20for%20Windows%202000/Me/98/XP&src=sg&pcode=nsys&svy=&csm=no

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/

http://erablog.net/blogs/Spider1/