[24hoursupport] Re: Symantec and file access denied

  • From: "William B. Lurie" <billurie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:33:19 -0500

Spider, they gave me the same instructions. It ends up with 3 pages
of what to do, and six plusses to click to open up six more pages, and I
printed them out, and followed the instructions......and the bottom line
is still that they told me, one-on-one and not via the printed instructions,
to delete the files. Which brings me back to my question.........

       Bill L.