[24hoursupport] Re: Streets and Trips Software

  • From: "jdhowell01" <jdhowell01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:00:30 -0500

Hi Ron,

Congrats on the married part.. (though I tried like heck to talk you out of
it) and you OLD?  NEVER!

If I were you i'd talk that tightwad boss of yours to get the full version
of the haines directory. (CrisCross). But we all know bout how he operates
dont we?  LOL.. J/K

I dont know much about the software you mention but am interested in
possibly getting it myself. So therefore I am open to hearing about anything
anyone has to offer about it.

JD