[24hoursupport] Re: Streets and Trips Software

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:01:57 -0400

Congrats Ron,
Glad to hear you had a great time.  It's also fun to have a place like that
to go back to when celebrating anniversaries.

I don't know much about that software, but from what I just read about it,
it sounds as though it should give you detailed maps of your area.  I found
one place at:
http://www.pcsoftware4u.com/streets_and_trips/ That offers it for 35 bucks
with free shipping and a 10 dollar mail in rebate netting it out at 25
bucks.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/