[24hoursupport] Start, All Programs in XP

  • From: "Paul M. King" <peking7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:25:47 -0700

XP Experts;

I have had WinXP for more than 3 months and still cannot solve some of it
mysteries. When I go to Start | All Programs, I see three columns of
programs, but cannot read the column on the far right. Only the icons show
and not all of those will reveal their program titles by placing the cursor
on them.

How do I get the All Programs window to show the complete list of icons and
program titles?

Paul King