[24hoursupport] Re: VCom System Suite

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 07:55:26 -0700 (PDT)

When we got the SBLive Creative Soundblaster Platinum sound card, it included
many lite versions of other programs. One was TextAssist text-to-speech. We
were able to upgrade to the full version for a small fee, less than you would
normally pay; $15 as opposed to $50 or something like that. This may also be
the case with some of the complimentary extra programs that come with VCom's
System Suite. It is always worth checking into possible discount upgrades, in
such a situation.