[24hoursupport] Re: Start, All Programs in XP

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 04:38:18 -0400

Paul,
You should be able to find that setting in the "Appearance" section of Xteq
setup.  You can get this free program here: http://www.x-setup.net/.  This
is one of those programs that one should be careful with as you can do
damage by changing the wrong stuff in there.  Have some system of recording
every setting change you make if using a tweak program of any kind.

Spider
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

http://spider1.blogspot.com/

http://erablog.net/blogs/Spider1/