[24hoursupport] Sound loss

  • From: "Jim Harris" <hhlake@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 06:16:13 -0500

My brother- in -law who lives in Ft wayne IN has a problem. I copied his letter
below. He is running Win 2000 on about a 500 mhz gateway and I cannot for the
life of me figure out how removing any Icon would mute the sound. If anyone has
any ideas I would appreciate it to hear from you. I know one cannot diagnose
from across the street but I live in Leitchfield KY and it's a long drive to
his place........
Dear Jim:  I did it again, pushed the wrong flashing icon on very bottom of
screen (where it says "start, Desktop etc all the way across the
bottom)-Because it was always blinking, I clicked it and it left, now I don't
have any sound at all-How do I get it back?