[24hoursupport] OT- Can you guys help here ???

  • From: "mep" <biff15923@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:53:15 -0400

OOOOO Please you guys ,  help here...  anything you have .....  Thanks       mep
Hi mep...I am screwed...that crap  keeps coming back on my puter and I dont
know how to get rid of it...

so far I

formatted my puter again
ran Trend housecall virus scan
installed AVG virus scan and ran it
Installed AdAware and ran it
installed SpyBot and ran it
installed Zone Alarm and ran it
this is all on top of my Norton and spyware software
I changed my browser to accept no cookie

even after all this as soon as I open a program or send an email the porn
search engine reinstalls and I get 3 porn sites in my favorites...I am not
getting popups but they are all still there...

It is not caused by RapidBlaster or any known Spyware/AdWare....

I am ready to shut this darn thing off and say forget it lol