[24hoursupport] Re: OT- Can you guys help here ???

  • From: GaryLetC@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:36:37 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/03 11:17:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
biff15923@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< It is not caused by RapidBlaster or any known Spyware/AdWare....

 I am ready to shut this darn thing off and say forget it lol >>

    Just grasping at straws, here, but I have noticed that when
I reformat, I have a "failsafe" hidden folder left on the drive.
Possibly, it contains copies of the last registry files, for all I
can remember. Traces of the beast causing your problem could
be contained in such files. LIke I said, just grasping at straws.
Gary