[24hoursupport] Norton AV2004 pro

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,24hrsupporthelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,Computer_Help_and_Discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,hackfix-virushelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, techsupportalliance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,WinTips-Tricks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, WinXPHelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:05:23 -0700

I just received my new copy of NAV2004 pro.
It includes 2 licences, and installed flawlessly in Windows XP, right over
to of the earlier NA2003.
It prompted me to save my existing configuration, which helps<G>

This is my last post for a while.

http://www.mwn.ca/
See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member