[24hoursupport] Re: Email worm?

  • From: Lene <lpagsugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:24:04 -0700 (PDT)

Did everyone get an attachment from my emails?  I had no idea.  I don't know
how to stop it b/c I am not noticing anything strange from my end, not on this
email address at least.
"Douglas S. Oliver" <dsoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please be very careful. You might notice an attachment to this file.
That attachment has the virus, and it will infect your system if you
open it and don't have proper virus protection. I opened it (or I should
say one just like it) on my Linux system to look at it. The virus is
mime encoded. --d

--
Douglas S. Oliver