[24hoursupport] MS Critical security patch

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,24hrsupporthelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, A-Helping-Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,virusinfo@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:13:59 -0700

MS Critical security patch;

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS03-039.asp

Buffer Overrun In RPCSS Service Could Allow Code Execution (824146)

Originally posted: September 10, 2003

Summary

Who should read this bulletin: Users running Microsoft =AE Windows =AE

Impact of vulnerability: Run code of attacker's choice

Maximum Severity Rating: Critical

Recommendation: System administrators should apply the security patch
immediately

End User Bulletin:
An end user version of this bulletin is available at:

http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-039.asp

http://www.mwn.ca/
See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
<virusinfo-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=3Dsubscribe>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member