[24hoursupport] Re: Missing help

  • From: "Paul M. King" <peking7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:01:04 -0700

Ron:

Just curiosity, why is System Restore unavailable to you? Is your computer
on a LAN?
Working alone at home, I haven't reinstalled since I started using WinXP.
Takes care of all mysterious ailments so far. Makes Win98 look primitive
when I think of the hours I spent reformatting and reinstalling the OS
along with 30 programs in years past.

Paul K.